Renold Australia Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Renold PLC (UK) which was founded in 1879, is listed on the London Stock Exchange, and is one of the world’s largest suppliers of industrial chain and mechanical power transmission products with 14 factories in 9 countries, operations in 18 countries and distributors in over 70 countries.
Renold Australia was formed in 1949, and has 5 distribution centres throughout Australia and a combined Head Office, factory and Sales and Distribution Centre in Melbourne.
We have 25 very experienced design and application engineering staff and well developed engineering systems, enabling us to provide total mechanical and hydraulic power transmission and chain solutions with individual products and total package drives.
We assemble and repair of all types of industrial gearboxes and SIME STROMAG disc brakes. Our Melbourne factory is certified to ISO9001 for Quality and OHAS18001 for Health & Safety.
Products and Services include a very wide range of:
• Transmission chains with and without attachments
• Standard and special conveyor chains
• Forklift truck chains
• Standard and special sprockets
• Gearboxes, couplings and brakes
• Hydraulic power packs and components
• Comprehensive records of installed chains
• Component inspection of used chain links with reporting for customers
• Site inspections, condition monitoring, and maintenance advice
Company Number: ACN 004 270 179
Renold Australia Pty Ltd
508-520 Wellington Road