Spiral Bevel gearboxes have proved to be very reliable due to a high standard of gear tooth form and precision manufacturing in Germany.
- Quiet running, shock resistant and accommodate overloads
- 8 sizes with ratios of 1:1 to 6:1, with increasing ratios of 1:125 to 1:2, covering a power range of up to 350kW
In addition to the standard spiral/bevel gearboxes there are other designs available, specially adapted to meet specific requirements and also including a range of backlash tolerances for higher accuracy.
- Auxiliary branch-off gearboxes
- Hollow shaft gearboxes
- Spiral bevel gearboxes with re-inforced through-shaft
- F and FS flange gearboxes
- Spiral bevel switchable gear units